[pct-l] The Three P's of pooping in the woods

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 21:28:42 CST 2009

Poop, poop puree, it's the three P's of pooping for me!  After I reached a certain age it never occurred to me to stur my poop again, but well now I can poop in the woods and play with it too and feel good about doing it.  Oh joy, rapture.  but what, what's that I smell?  Why that's nothing son, it's only the old painter of the mountain sturin' up another batch of savory brown.  Grab yourself some pine needles and create your own masterpiece.  Yes sir, thar is art in then thar hills!  But seriously folks, no, no I can't be serious, not now Augggg!  It's a good idea tho.

Shepherd