[pct-l] TP and poop in cathole - - - stir it

Pat krozby at zoominternet.net
Tue Jan 27 08:45:56 CST 2009

If ya pee near your campsite, tent youll notice deer coming up and licking
where you pissed in the wee hours. I think there must be salt or somthing in
it they like it definitly dont keep them away, it attracts them.

 It seems logical that the smell of the pee might keep some animals from
digging up the contents of the hole, Do you know if this is so? Remember in
"Never Cry Wolf" Farley peed in a circle all around his camp while doing his
research with the idea that the wolves would respect this site as his
territory. My theory is that the coyotes might just pee on the hole rather
than dig it up. I think that's what a dog would do. From now on I will be
stiring the waste in my holes.