[pct-l] First Mile

Amanda L Silvestri aslive at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 21:26:30 CST 2009

Well, I just gave another $100 to the The First Mile.  Now I am not rich or anywhere near it, but I do want to see the trail preserved.  With all the money I have and will spent on hiking, I can put a bit more on my charge card.  After all, it is a gift that I will get to enjoy when I hike through that section.  And won't I feel good knowing that I was a part of saving it?  I wish I could give more but like I said, I'm not rich.  I hope that you all will join me in this effort and give what you can.  Wouldn't you just hate to see a lumber harvester or some other environmental impactor take control?

Shepherd