[pct-l] p.s. boss/dream #1

Emily White hikingahead.emily at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:06:23 CST 2009

after heavy steroid treatment I AM back on two feet, have feeling in my
hands have so much that i had lost without saying goodbye.  That second
chance was a blessing that couldn't have been any louder.  I drive friends
crazy with my wanting to be out there, with wanting to experience everything
there is (well short of heroin) and never wanting to sit still (except on
the days I the MS tells me I better).  I never intend to lose any of my
capabilities again without knowing I got everything I could out of the
blessing of regular life that we all tend to take for granted, especially
being able to feel things.  Realized I forgot to mention that I am back on
two feet in the last post... makes a bit of difference

"somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known"
-carl sagan
here's to finding every bit we can!!!

CHEERS!
nomadic aunty em