[pct-l] 1st post / what to tell the boss....

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Jan 29 17:28:45 CST 2009

Interesting question.

With two of my jobs in the past I left, one to take a some time for
personal stuff and once just to get out of the environment which was
driving me crazy, I was offered a leave of absence.  Both times I
refused. However with the first job, after several years and another
regular job when I was "free-lancing", I was brought back as an
independent contractor to help out for a while since I already knew the
company and the people.

So my advice is do your best to leave on good terms. Even if you don't
be mutually advantageous.

Or, don't burn the bridges behind you.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>