[pct-l] Contacts vs. Glasses

Bill BillBatch at cox.net
Fri Jan 30 08:24:34 CST 2009

If you want to get an idea of how dark they get, check out this link
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=178221

Note that they have a decent amount of wrap to them.   I have brown eyes and
I am not overly sensitive to light.  Perhaps Ellen is more sensitive.

The big down side is that they do not darken if you are behind glass - i.e.
driving.  I had these made though specifically for my hiking, it would have
been a real nice extra to have them work for driving too.