[pct-l] Suplimental Water containers.

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 09:09:18 CST 2009

Platypus, period! The half gl size weighs 1 oz ea,  can be flattened (empty
or partly empty, as you said), and therefore takes  almost zero room in a pack
- empty. Everything else mostly weighs a lot more,  and/or basically remains
at full volume all the time. I wouldn't go above the  half gl size, in case one
breaks. I've never had one break, but I have retired a  few when the
delamination appears too bad. I've also used them for water caching  in the desert,
where the softer ones could more easily get a pinprick  hole.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen
Naturalized Citizen - Republic of  Texas

**************Know Your Numbers: Get tips and tools to help you improve your
credit score.
(http://www.walletpop.com/credit/credit-reports?ncid=emlcntuswall00000002)