[pct-l] First Mile

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Fri Jan 30 13:57:19 CST 2009

Thanks for the reminder about The First Mile Deadline. Currently, it looks
like the PCTA has 1 1/2 days left and is sitting at $286,951 out of the
$300,000 needed to purchase the Keene Creek property easement. They are so
close to meeting the goal it would be terrible if it wasn't reached...

I don't have much money, but I figure if I can afford to hike the trail and
buy the necessary supplies, surely I can go without some extra luxury item
and make a donation to help protect one of the few places in this country a
person can to walk for more than a few hours without passing through a town
or a tract of clear-cut land.

-Julian