[pct-l] Bridge of the Gods/Bear Mtn. Bridge

garrett at garrettcotham.com garrett at garrettcotham.com
Sat Jan 31 10:43:52 CST 2009

I walked right across the Bridge of the Gods in '05 in the middle of
the day with no one stopping me or asking for a toll. The person in
the booth even gave me a friendly wave and smile. Also tried to cross
Bear Mtn. Bridge last August on a day hike but was turned around by
the $1 toll (had no cash on me) The teenage girl in the booth was an
unmoveable force not to be trifled with. Put an abrupt end to that
hike. At the risk of starting a coastal war, sometimes it's true what
they say "the west coast is the best coast!"