[pct-l] Cramming a BV450

Michael Chamoun nano.michael at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 19:07:51 CST 2009

This year in the Sierra's I could get only 6 days of food in the Bearvault
450.  I packed 3500kcals/day.  I pack bars, powdered beans, and peanuts and
the like.  Unless people were grossly under-eating (or not consuming that
many calories) I can't imagine packing for more than 7 days inside that
thing. Oh well.

Nano