[pct-l] Things I've learned from the PCT-L

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 08:26:32 CDT 2009

You left out: Which civilian runs the best washing machine  on the PCT -
the blue mohawk lady , L-Rod.
Who are the craziest civilians on the PCT - some people named  Anderson.
Which civilian drives the furthest for groceries - Firefly.

I've got 2-3 angels left to visit this last section hike; may have an
addition or two to the above list.
Drive W in 11 days, to start that last 900 mi; getting antsy!

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

In a message dated 5/31/2009 6:11:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,