[pct-l] Six Moons Starlite

herbstroh at charter.net herbstroh at charter.net
Sun Mar 1 19:58:09 CST 2009

Ellen--

I just bought the Starlite and will be taking it on a trip in 3 weeks.
Looks like a great pack, but unfortunately, I don't have any trail
experience with it yet to give you any details.

Just today loaded it up for daily walks around the neighborhood to see how
it rides, make adjustments, etc. With 28 pounds it seems comfortable.

"Bear can compatabile" means you can fit a bear cannister in it. I can
attest to that, as that is one of the items I dropped in to fill out the
pack. Plenty of space.

If its not too late, I can give you an update at the end of the month. We
plan 7-8 days of hiking along the Grand Enchantment Trail.