[pct-l] I wish I were a trail angel

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 2 16:10:19 CST 2009

They do make coolers that fit into your car ya know... Just sayin... ;)

~Dicentra*

*who lives just close enough to the trail to do some trail angeling, but far enough away to escape the yucky winter weather.

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra