[pct-l] communication devices-journaling

sandy boyd sandylwes at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 07:04:12 CST 2009

I am a wanna be thru hiker, a section hiker for now. Im wondering about journaling. I have a pocketmail device coming, but for section hiking 3-4  weeks at a time, it seems too expensive to pay the $60 for three months of pocketmail service.
Is there a device that can record  my journaling and then transfer it to comouter or email when I get home? I also have an ipod touch I can use if I can get wi fi sevice, though the keyboard is so tiny. Thanks- sandy in washington