[pct-l] Rattlesnake training

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Tue Mar 3 09:21:39 CST 2009

FWIW, my german shorthair pointer has six years of training as she competed in national-level hunting trials.  Even with six years of very extensive training, she still makes mistakes periodically.  Fortunately, her infrequent mistakes are not such that it might cost her life.  While I don't have personal experience with this rattlesnake avoidance training, I have a difficult time believing that a one day training course will be sufficient to place my dog in harms way when it could easily cost her life.

The question you need to ask is it worth the risk.  Only you and Fido will know for sure.

Elevator