[pct-l] fast company for the Class of 09

Julian Plamann julian at amity.be
Thu Mar 5 10:54:05 CST 2009

David,
Not sure about the others, but I came across this the other day:
http://team.inov-8.us/2009/02/scott-williamson.html

"Goals for 2009: Re-break unassisted speed record on the Pacific crest trail
with the additional goal of breaking David Horton’s 66 day assisted record
at the same time, but in an unassisted fashion."

I'm hoping I'll get the opportunity to meet Scott somewhere along the trail
this year. He's definitely been an inspiration.

-Julian