[pct-l] PCT-L PCT Atlas maps

JIM BANKS jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 5 14:10:05 CST 2009

Erik, I certainly appreciate all the work that you have put into the Atlas.
I think it is
great that someone such as yourself can take your skills as a graphic artist
and apply
them to something that you have a passion for and produce something like the
Atlas
for the rest of us hikers to use.  It is American entrepreneurship at its
best.  If every
body were so enterprising the economy would be booming.  I hope the Atlas is
success for you both financially and otherwise.

I-Beam