[pct-l] Atlas maps..

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 11:27:19 CST 2009

Pretty impressive no matter how you slice it. Really good KISS tool. Good knows I'm simple and need
all the help I can get. ;)

re: ADZPCTKO   There is a good chance I am going again and will be driving out there
this time. If you are in the CO area and thinking of going, I just may be looking to share
the driving/gas.  I'll probably break it up into two days with camping along the way.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art