[pct-l] Pct-l Health Insurance

Tom Griffin griffin at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 6 22:31:12 CST 2009

I'm late on this thread, but that's because I read the digest version.
Ben Schifrin of the PCT Guidebook suggests joining the American Alpine
Club for $75--they have a global rescue service for emergencies in the
mountains included in the membership price. See

http://americanalpineclub.org/

Tom "Bullfrog" Griffin
Completing the PCT One Section at a Time
PCT Pages: http://griffinte.home.comcast.net/~griffinte/pct.html