[pct-l] Printing Maps

Vincent Rupp vincent.rupp at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:30:09 CST 2009

I tried that, but the crooks at Kinko's wanted $125+. It was something like
42 cents a page if you print more than 250 pages.

Refilling the cartridges repeatedly at the mall kiosk, I got the cost
(including the initial color cartridge) under $50, plus $10 for the better
quality paper.

The cheapest option is probably for Half-Mile to go into the printing
business. Even selling at twice his cost, it'd be a favorable transaction
for most people with regular printers.