[pct-l] Aquamira info

Bruce Harvey bharve at dslextreme.com
Sun Mar 8 22:55:50 CDT 2009

Andrew,

Thanks for your discussion.  Anything additional you could add
regarding chlorine dioxide tablets?  Googling the phrase brings
several hits.  A sample one is
www.backpackgeartest.org/reviews/Water%20Treatment/Chemical%
20Treatment/Katadyn%20MicroPur%20Tablets/Steve%20Nelson/Initial%
20Report/

Thanks