[pct-l] Good News & Bad News & Hot Chicks

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Mar 9 02:01:50 CDT 2009

Yes Switchback,
When the storms hit and the supplies run low I am counting on taking
refuge with you.
You wouldn't turn your old buddy down, would you?
I mean your tent is big enough for the two of us and you have enough
food for both of us.
It is only right that those who have so much share with those who do not
have enough.
It is the right thing to do, to help a buddy in need.

BTW....were can I find those ''hot Neanderthal chicks''?....I would like
to catch one of those hot chicks.
Maybe I should also catch one for Jim, to loosen him up a little, he his
to tense...it's not good for him.

JMT Reinhold
The hot chicks chaser