[pct-l] Dr. Bronner's Soap

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 20:34:36 CDT 2009

 I usually just carry a sliver of Ivory Soap in a ziplock,  Light and works
fine for everything except burshing your teeth.  On the other hand I don't
think I've ever met anyone who has brushed their teeth with Dr. Bronner's
for a second time - YMMV.   I carry tooth paste.

(As I was writing this I just became sure someone will pipe in how they love
using Dr. Bronner's as toothpaste - there is one is every crowd).

Day-late