[pct-l] Getting off the trail at Lone Pine

Will M jalan04 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 14:28:18 CDT 2009

So , it looks like I'll be geeting off the trail sometime around June18th
and heading into Lone Pine.

What's the easiest way to get to Lone Pine from the trail?  I'm hoping to
avoid as much snow as possible .  Is there any point I could possibly hitch
to Lone Pine from close to the trail or will I need to walk the 24 + miles?

I haven't had a chance to go through the recent transit post but I'm hoping
there will be some kind of bus service from there to points North.