[pct-l] Canadian Entry Permit Denied

Charlie & Nancy Zapp cnzapp at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 09:09:21 CDT 2009

Some years ago on a ski trip into Canada, one of the guys in the car
was denied access into Canada for a DUI.  At the time I thought there
must be more to the story, but apparently not.  The Canadian Customs
agent provided some forms for requesting a waiver from Canadian
Immigration.  The cost at that time was about $200 (US)  with about 6
months process time.  This I am sure is not good news at this
particular time!
Piece of Work