[pct-l] Hiking from Campo

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:36:50 CDT 2009

I am leaving late April or early May sometime. I do not know yet which one.
If I am still here and haven't left by early May though I may post my
approximate date. Anyways nothing in stone, but I might possible\y be
leaving there then. I just don't know yet. I will be posting here and there
though for sure as the date is getting closer. Good luck!

Sean C.