[pct-l] Shoes...How is everyone doing the shoes thing?

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 16:27:20 CDT 2009

Thanks everyone for all of the responses. They help a lot. I am on a budget
still so spending my money smartly and most efficiently is a top priority.
It sounds like if I had a problem in between the starting point and KM. I
should be able to find somewhere in between where I could buy more shoes. If
I had to as a last resort. I am going to try to get me a pair of shies
within the next few weeks here and start walking with them daily. If they
work I guess I can get another pair and send them ahead to KM. If my feet
have grown as they say they do. Well then I will most likely know before I
get to KM and can adjust by buying another pair before there and mailing
them ahead. Does that sound reasonable? Thanks again everyone..

Sean C.