[pct-l] Clothing in general.

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 12 17:28:53 CDT 2009

Good afternoon, Sean,

Here’s my clothing list:

One broad-brimmed hat,

One short sleeved polyester tee-shirt,

One pair of athletic shorts with a built-in jock liner,

Two pairs of ankle high poly-blend socks,

One medium weigh pull-over fleece sweater,

One ultralite windshirt,

One pair of fleece gloves,

One colored cotton handkerchief,

One cotton “class” bandanna to cover my ears and neck,

One stocking cap.

I started with a long sleeved shirt but replaced it with a tee-shirt at KM.

I also started with shorts that have zip-off legs but I sent back at KM
because I only wore the legs one day till then.

With bare legs and arms I keep the sun block handy.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye