[pct-l] Instant Coffee

Julie Flaming julie.flaming at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 22:27:51 CDT 2009

A location here in Portland was offering taste tests recently and I thought,
too, that it was amazingly good for instant. None of that funny instant
taste. I mentioned how great it would be for hikers to the manager (one very
light packet per 8 ounce cup, no muss/no fuss) and he said that he could
order in bulk. No idea if that'd cut costs, but if you're near a Starbucks
(and who isn't?), might want to check it out.

Julie

--
"If nothing changes, nothing changes" (unknown)