[pct-l] Hiking .vs Driving Safety

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 17:11:43 CDT 2009

Gee Eric,
If you think of all the trails that are hiked in the world and factor in how many folks die world wide on the trail maby we are safer out on the trail then even at home. Look at folks world wide who die in Earthquakes, tornadoes, fires, tsunamis, earthquakes etc etc. That # will be infinitive higher then folks who die on the trails of the world.
Well maby we should all stay home and die in bed...............