[pct-l] "A Thru-Hiker's Heart"

palomino.pct at gmail.com palomino.pct at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 17:42:07 CDT 2009

Marge is by far the coolest person I have ever met on the PCT. If she says it's so, I believe it. I fully agree with her review of No Way Ray's outstanding narrative. I'm a geologist, not a philosopher, but I really enjoyed Ray's  literary and philosophic musings interspersed with descriptions of the trail and the hikers he met. I ordered mine from Stone Dancer at Tuolumne Press and it got here lickety split. Although I am still partial to "Zero Days" as my favorite trail book, I, too, thought this book was great fun! Trail journals are nice, but I wish more people would take the time to write/edit books like these about their travels on the PCT.
Palomino
San Juan Bautista, CA
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T