[pct-l] Kahtoolas!! Where to buy Instep Crampons!

Jessica Winters jessicawinters at mac.com
Sat Mar 14 18:29:18 CDT 2009

Kahtoolas are great and they work awesome with trail runners or a
hiking boot.  Depending on what you want, you can check out their
website, they have a small variety to choose from.  I  have used
both, the microspikes and the kts crampon.  Great reviews for both
from me, just depends on how much traction you want...

http://www.kahtoola.com/

Wildflower

Check out my motion picture hiking documentary along the Continental
Divide Trail at:

http://www.scarletandwildflower.com