[pct-l] try before buy - UL backpacks

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Sun Mar 15 21:14:42 CDT 2009

I see your point, but his question was "Does anybody know a vendor that would do a try before buy? Would happily lay out a credit card number they can charge me if it doesn't get returned in 2 weeks."

No vendor I know of will hold off charging his carge for merchandise they shipped. Perhaps that's what I should have said.