[pct-l] Getting To Campo

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:18:18 CDT 2009

Hello,

I am wondering what the best way to campo would be? I live near Sacramento
California. I was thinking of just taking a bus or a train down to San Diego
and then finding a bus that went to Campo. I don't know if this is the best
way to get there or not though. Someone told me that there are "Trail
Angels" down there that might give me a hand. I really don't want to put
someone out of there way though for something that I might be able to just
figure out for myself. I would like to get to Campo in the morning some time
obviously. So that I can try to get as far as I could that day. Anyways any
advise would be great.

Thanks

Sean C.