[pct-l] Much Thanks.

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:42:41 CDT 2009

Hello,

I wanted to say I am very thankful for all of the responses I have gotten
from this forum. I have been a "solo" kind of person in a way for quite
awhile now. Plodding away and making money I need. Spending a lot of time by
myself. It is very......refreshing to get so many responses from people who
just want to help and who have been very friendly. I have to say...I am
finally starting to get excited about this. Everything up to here has been a
lot of grinding to get money together for this and research. I figure a lot
of this hike will be me alone on the trail which is what I have expected ,
but it is very good to know that there are so many good people out there
still. It's good to know that amongst a lot of the hikers I will encounter
there are all these friendly amazing people. LOL. I can't put everything I
am thinking and feeling into words right now, but I just wanted to say thank
you all very much for all of the help you have given and wisdom you have so
freely passed on to me. Finally realizing this is actually going to happen
and that a lot of my hard work is materializing into this journey. I am
starting to feel some of the excitement part finally. Life is interesting.
One day your making plans..and then before you know it..the time has come
for your plans to become your journey..I am starting to feel it..Thanks
again everyone...

Sean C.