[pct-l] Water reports-San Jacinto

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:40:28 CDT 2009

We were on a more level much safer terrain than Fuller Ridge and most of our group used snow shoes.  Those without took a couple of falls on the icy pack.

I didn't see Fuller Ridge, but I wouldn't want to try it yet.

Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty