[pct-l] Mt. Whitney permit

Tim Nye tnye at gmklaw.com
Tue Mar 17 16:12:15 CDT 2009

Well, apparently you haven't met my wife. We recently married in October. A
personal locator beacon became necessary equipment in order to allay her
concerns about a thru-hike. I felt this was reasonable on her part, as she
is staying home and working while I hike. This should also help in
coordinating re-supply along the way in central California - we're from
Sacramento.