[pct-l] UL packs

shelly skye shelbel26 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 09:29:54 CDT 2009

Hi Will.I love my ULA pack and even though it weighs just under 2 pounds, it
can handle up to 35 pounds, at least I can handle it at that weight. I have
the P-1 which is an old model....I keep looking at the new ULA's longing for
a new pack but can't seem to justify it as mine is still perfectly fine, if
scuffed up and well used. I hear that Six Moon packs are great as well.
Before you decide on your pack though, gather together all your other gear
and see how much base weight you really have. If it is 20 pounds or so, I'd
consider a new Ospry pack.....I think it is the Talon. At just over 2 pounds
for a frame pack it might be worth looking at. Good luck.