[pct-l] No Canada permit yet!

patti kulesz peprmintpati88 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 09:41:15 CDT 2009

yeh I sent emails to them asking how long after arrival I could stay before I get kicked out b/c I am visiting a friend in Canada after the hike...they just kept emailing me back (a week later) that I had to put my reason for entry on the app...eyes rolling. It took about a month to get mine back...u should be getting it soon. I'm still waiting for my passport...good thing we're not leaving yet eh?

patti