[pct-l] The Whippet's convertibility

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Mar 19 13:43:51 CDT 2009

Good morning,

The Black Diamond site:  http://www.bdel.com/gear/fl_whippet.php says the
Whippet pick head is no longer removable.  A similar comment was made on a
review site at:  http://www.alpinist.com/doc/web08s/ms-rmi-bd-whippet.
Does anyone know for sure how the latest Whippets are configured?

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

 http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

 http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09