[pct-l] Everything I need?

Sean Carey seanpct75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 14:05:38 CDT 2009

Ok I have Yogis guides, I have the Data Book. I now have a 1990 version  of
volume:1 California Guidbook. I am going to at some point look into
Halfmiles free maps. What regarding books and maps do I actually need? Not
what I want. What are the must haves? I assume for the most part the trail
is visible yea? Except for the snowy areas? Or am I mistaken? Are there many
times where it is easy to get off the trail and become lost? Or have to find
your way back? Are all of the maps neccesary? I am trying to save money and
weight. So I am in real need of knowing what people consider are the
essential must haves? Thank you all very much.

Sean C.