[pct-l] Everything I need?

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 20 21:44:24 CDT 2009

Good evening,

I think AsABat’s water report is just fine the way it is.  In my opinion it
is the single most valuable piece of information available to a PCT hiker
for the first 700 miles of trail.  I can find the water sources; what I’m
interested in is how much water is available at each.

Steel-Eye

Hiking the Pct since before it was the PCT -- 1965

 http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

 http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09