[pct-l] SRL camera

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Mar 22 10:03:43 CDT 2009

On Mar 22, 2009, at 1:42 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> suck it up and go point and shoot.
That's my advice.

Unless you really are a pro, point and shoot is best. Reason why,
aside from the fact that they take pictures that are good enough for
us plebes, is that having a camera in your pocket ready to whip out
on any silly whim means you'll take a lot of pictures. I made the
switch when I realized this and never looked back. Now I have
millions of memories of all my hiking trips. If I'd stuck to the SLR
I would have stopped taking pictures as it's too much trouble.