[pct-l] SLR vs. P and S

Kent Spring kjssail at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 23 13:48:56 CDT 2009

For my money - and my back and pack, the point and shoot is the way to go. Last year I hiked with someone who carried a nice SLR and several lens.  All inside his pack.  And, when I saw him take photos it seemed to me that he needed to learn a bunch about composition.  Just my humble opinion.  I would be very surprised if 99 shots out of a hundred are any better on an SLR.  The PCTA has a photo contest every year, and I´ll bet more PandS cameras win then SLRs...

Kent