[pct-l] Next Snow Course Combined

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Mon Mar 23 19:31:20 CDT 2009

The Snow Course for this next weekend, March 27, 28, 29, will be moved and combined with the April 3, 4, 5 weekend.

The instructor, me, has to work this weekend!  I, suddenly, have two sets of construction plans sitting on my desk with Bid deadlines of April 1st, so I have to "hit the books" and crank them out right away, even through the weekend. (In the residential housing construction business, there isn't much work, so I've got to make every effort to obtain every job for which we can bid to keep my employees and sub-contractors alive).

Please try to make the final Course date of April 3, 4, 5.

So sorry, but good for the business....

Ned