[pct-l] Chickens on a leash

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 00:09:37 CDT 2009

Yes Armanda,
The chickens will be able to do all that and more
It seems the usefulness of  "Chickens on a leash" to hikers is unlimited.
You will not need snow shoes, ice ax or crampons even in heavy snow years.
Chickens, with their long claws, have build in crampons.
Just rope yourself to your chickens and with their crampon feet they
will be able to tow you over the highest snow covered passes.
You could even wear skis, with the chickens towing you, and really make
some good time wile the rest of the thrus struggle
along post holing in the snow

JMT Reinhold