[pct-l] enough with the chicken thread

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 08:40:28 CDT 2009

Unsupported JMT Reinhold writes: David I am deeply touched & honored that you appreciate and embrace my "Chickens on a leash" concept and that you decided to join the "Switchback & Reinhold" comedy team with your hilariously funny "Goats for protein" concept to bring some comedy to a tense "herd".?
Switchback replies: Say, how did I get volunteered to be on a comedy team?? I am a hiking humorist.? I am a hiking satirist.? I am the Mark Twain of the PCT.? No, that is not right.? L-Rod says I am the mad scientist of the PCT.? And she is the boss and lead Female Terminator Leadership Type.? Did you ever try to argue with a Terminator.? Forget it.

Speaking of mad scientists.? There has been some rumblings that I demo my world famous Dehydrated Water down at the April Kickoff.? I am thinking of doing that, but have not made a decision.? It is phenomenal.? It is fantastic.? It is unbelievable, but true.? Your brain will not accept what your eyes are seeing.? Talk about going Ultra Light Weight.? This is going Sub-Atomic Light Weight.

About the comedy team concept, well at least Unsupported gave me top billing.

May the Forest be With You.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
of the Kickoff Pirate's Lair