[pct-l] Canada Permit application returned undeliverable

ruckman1968 at aol.com ruckman1968 at aol.com
Wed Mar 25 21:09:51 CDT 2009

now you got me thinkin'.

1. if you have a passport, just have that with you, and your drivers license. it cant hurt to be prepared.
2. their website has a few numbers you could try. 1 800 622 6232, 604 538 3602, and a fax 604 538 0293.

i think its actually the greater hassle of re-entering the US. i'd go to Canada from buffalo, ny, on the peace bridge and entering canada, the border guy didnt even want to see my ID! but when i came back half a day later, they wanted my driver's license, passport, and asked me the usual questions. i think they ask all that just to assess your state of mind, hear your accent, see if you trip yourself up, etc. they usually dont even look at you eye-to-eye when they ask these things.

im also on schedule to begin a PCT thru hike this year and i sent the same form to the same place and now im expecting the same results you got. i'll post when something happens.

LeapYear AT'03