[pct-l] stoves and water filters

trail-name-soon trail-name-soon at comcast.net
Thu Mar 26 09:17:46 CDT 2009

I ditched my WhisperLite in favor of the Snow Peak Lite Max burner (2
ounces) and canisters with good results.

I have used several MSR water filters. I have used the MSR Hyperflow for a
year and it works great plus it has a great in-pack filling ability. (you
have to use a cap that fits Nalgene bottles or msr reservoirs.

Stove and filter have worked well.

Hasta la pasta.