[pct-l] Thanks Journalists!

Postholer public at postholer.com
Thu Mar 26 13:17:02 CDT 2009

In only the 3rd year of journal hosting PCT hikers are choosing
Postholer.Com as 'the' place to keep their journals. This year we equal the
number of journals at TJ"s.

Maybe it's because of the far superior journal features. Perhaps it's the
lack of advertising/donations where TJ's gladly panders to your wallet?

Feedback suggests that reliability and features such as remote journal
updates/integrated maps are the biggest hit. Whatever your reason for using
the site, I want to say 'Thanks' for your participation and valuable
feedback for making it the useful site that it is.

Have a great hiking season everyone!

Postholer, aka, Stillroaming, aka Scott Parks